RDC is receiving 300 doses from the Rowan County Health Department. We will hold vaccine clinics Thursday the 11th by appointment only from 8 am – 5 pm (except from 12-1 for lunch), Friday the 12th from 8 am – 12 pm. We will hold a drive-through clinic on Friday the 12th from 1 pm – 5 pm. All appointments are at our 611 Mocksville Ave location. You must have an appointment to receive a vaccine. There is no need to arrive early because we have reserved a dose for you.
Please follow the steps below to sign up for an appointment to receive your COVID-19 vaccine. Please completely read the information below before scheduling an appointment.
– Currently, the clinic is for RDC patients only.
– RDC is vaccinating Group 1 and Group 2, per the NC DHHS guidelines. This includes health workers with direct contact with patients, and those over 65, regardless of their health or living situation. Definitions for each group can be found on the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services’ (NCDHHS’) vaccines website. (https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/vaccines)
– RDC prefers that you attempt to make your appointment online first. The link to register is https://healow.com/…/rowan-diagnostic-clinic-6311… and how-to directions can be found here (https://rowandiagnostic.com/…/Registering-for-Your…)
– If you cannot complete your registration online or online appointments have run out, you can call us at 704-216-7070. We will reserve some appointments to be available through phone for those who cannot complete their registration online.
– For Friday’s drive through clinic, we have 4 appointments per time slot but you will need to call if one looks like it is booked. We are working to make more of these available online.
– Appointments are first come, first serve. Once they are out, you can choose to be placed on a reserve list in the case of no-shows or placed on the list to be scheduled the next time we receive inventory.
– If you have the ability to print, please print this form here (https://rowandiagnostic.com/…/CVMS-Recipient…) and complete it to the best of your ability and bring it with you.